TERMS OF SERVICE AND COOKIE INFORMATION
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Chemtech Environmental
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device Processing of your personal data.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are only processing personal data for the core business purposes.
Lawful basis: Contract
The reason we use this basis: If you have submitted a form via the website to invite the company to contact you regarding an enquiry.
We process your information in the following ways: Information supplied via web enquiry forms is used to make contact with you, either via phone, email or post to respond to a direct enquiry made via the website.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details HERE;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work.
We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
To control third party cookies please visit www.civicuk.com/cookie-control. You can also adjust your browser settings.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
- Cookie preference: This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on chemtech-env.co.uk. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
- Universal Analytics (Google): These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
- Security breach notification form cookie: This cookie is essential for the breach notification form – the form that public electronic communications service providers use to notify the ICO of a security breach – to operate. It is set only for those people using the form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser. Visit the Microsoft website.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
01207 528 578
Unit 6 Parkhead
Greencroft Industrial Park
All rights reserved copyright 2019 © Chemtech Environmental Limited
Registered in England and Wales Registration Number: 428 4013 VAT Number: 772 5703 18
Chemtech Environmental Limited, Unit 6 Parkhead, Greencroft Industrial Park, Stanley, County Durham, DH9 7YB