As we head into a second lockdown we’d like to reassure our customers that we will still continue to deliver our standard 5-day turnaround service (and faster if you need it).
It’s still very much business as usual – or unusual given the current climate.
We’re fortunate to have a large open plan Lab so our colleagues do not have to work in close proximity and we continue to operate a social distancing policy.
To assist in keeping everyone safe we are limiting non-essential visitors to our Lab.
Unlike earlier in the year we are not working a split shift pattern and we don’t plan to be furloughing staff.
We have been able to continue to deliver services during this global pandemic because our customers have also pitched-in to help.
How can you continue help?
We’re in this together. So to help keep things running smoothly:
- Please give as much notice as possible on any quick turnaround work. Any notice you are able to give is better than none
- If you are running low on sample containers, let us know as soon as possible and be as specific as possible about what you need and when you need it using our new Sample Container Request Form. Please try and avoid stockpiling – we don’t want a toilet roll situation…
- Booking couriers for collections early is helpful. You can always cancel if things don’t go to plan. Note that you can now book online – click Ken on our home page
- If you would like to arrange a local pick up by our driver, it would be preferable if these could be between the hours of 09:00 and 13:00. And in the interests of limiting unnecessary contact, you might want to instruct us where the samples can be collected without the need for a physical handover
- If you are dropping samples at the Lab, can you please:
– Advise our support squad (email@example.com) that you intend to drop off
– Use the entrance at the back of the building
– Limit contact with our Sample Reception team – a solidarity elbow-bump is OK, but a nod, wink or wave is even better
We want to thank you for your continued co-operation, understanding and patience. It is down to your support and our fantastic team that we are able to keep calm, keep safe and carry on.